Monday, July 30, 2012

Celebrity Fashion Inspiration and Looks I Love

One of my favorite places to get inspiration for outfits is from celebrities. I feel like certain celebrities have certain looks that create their signature image. It's also just plain fun to see what famous people are wearing.

First, I LOVE Taylor Swift's style.



 It's very mostly very retro/vintage, but also very classic and elegant.












One thing I really love about Taylor's style is that it's extremely tasteful and modest. There's a lot of celebrities that dress really flashy and spend loads of money on designer items, but Taylor has said herself that she buys a lot of her clothes from places like Target and Old Navy. 



Second, I love Elle Fanning's style!!! Elle has described her style as very unique and offbeat. I think that it looks slightly European.










What I love most about Elle's style is that she has a great dress sense for her age (she's two months older than me)! She seems to know a lot about fashion and always puts her own twist to things. 


Next, what is not to love about Kate Middleton's style?





All her hats are just fabulous!

Another one that's worth mentioning (even though she's dead..) is Audrey Hepburn. I did a whole project on how her style influenced women.







Any other celebrities that you get your inspiration from?



1 comment:

  1. loooove tay tay's style! and audrey and kate of course!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete